Sunday, January 20, 2008

A new blog!............Well not really.

A new blog! Well not really, just that I had this long ago and never bothered to update it and such. However, since I started working, I found myself really needing to rant even more, or just do some silly musings lol. I initially used Deviant Art for this purpose, but I found that it was a bit too messy for me. Having 1000+ messages and deviations pile up and having to go through them really puts me off. I really appreciate and read through them, but life now is way too busy to spend time on that. Back then in college/poly, I had the time and luxury to do that, but now it’s only when I post something or have a pinch of free time to reply etc.

So, to put things right, I'll be putting my Deviant Art account aside for now, I'll still update it occasionally now and then. But most of the other things I'll just drop it in this blog. Expect this blog to be updated much more frequently (I hope) than my DA account. If you are someone I know from DA, I really appreciate you visiting this blog.I'll be able to answer much more readily rather than a few weeks later, which happens most of the time in DA for me. lol

Majority of this blog will contain quick sketches I do in Niko’s paintchat, which is a site that hosts a Java based drawing application. You can find me there from time to time under the handle "Mervkarov". I should be there at night (SG time) if there are no major projects that eat my time lol.


What to expect in this chat? Well, sometimes there will be a few random rants and stuff about work, society, politics and whatnot. If you disagree with what I say, feel free to express your views, but don’t turn it into a flame war. Arguing will not get both sides anywhere, and besides, I’m no lawyer or politician, heh.

Well, that’s the first post for this blog. Lets see how things go along. :)

No comments: