Saturday, March 15, 2008

Long update

Well, so much for regular updates lol.

Been very very busy with work, got lots of things going around. I can't really say its not uncommon in this job line. Haven't had the time to freely doodle until recently, and even so, I still gotta spend time with my bass, which I have been neglecting lol. Arrgh I need longer weekends damnnit.

Either ways I'm gonna have to make my weekends count, with army's reservice coming up near the mid of the year (I think). Oh, the days of mosquito storms and instant noodles are bearing their familiar and ugly head lol. Then again I won't mind shooting a gun, kinda miss the adrenaline rush at when running, stopping and then shooting the target before running off again.


Here is a quick sketch done at work. Had the inspiration from some very groovy songs and my lunch lol. Was eating some greens for lunch and an idea hit me to draw an attractive female alien. So when I got back from lunch, sat down and drew it out in Flash and here she is. :)


No comments: